About Us

Hall-Taylor Construction Company, Inc. is one of Alabama’s leading general contractors with more than 34 years of experience.

From 1979 until 1981, Roger Taylor and Curtis Hall worked together as Taylor Hall Construction. In September of 1981, the company was incorporated as Hall Taylor Peery Landsurveying and General Contractors, Inc., focusing on survey work and general construction. In May 1994, with the emphasis of the company no longer on land surveying, the corporation began doing business as Hall-Taylor Construction Company, Inc.

For the past 34 years, our goal has been to serve the community with quality work, honesty and a firm commitment to serving our clients to the best of our abilities. Today 85 percent of Hall-Taylor Construction’s income comes through repeat business, construction management, cost-plus negotiated work or Developer Build Design. The remaining 15 percent gross income comes from competitive bid.

Hall-Taylor Construction is currently licensed to work in the states of Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee.